View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2009-09-03, 20:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Or at least a no-condom smilie.
Mrs. Duggar is going to become a grandparent just after her 43rd birthday.

And her granddaughter's name is Mackynzie Renée. The two trendiest names in the world, with kreatyve spelling on the first! They would have only needed to throw a "Madison" in there (but only for a girl, let's ignore the "-son" now) to complete the "seven other kids in kindergarten will have her exact name" picture.

Wait, they're going to homeschool, never mind.

That right there (the naming thing, not the homeschooling thing, although yeah, that too) should be enough to convince authorities to shut down the whole operation. "We have heard reports that you have named your daughter Mackynzie Renée. We're taking her with us; you can not possibly love her."

Of course, the lucky grandpa's name is Jim Bob. So I guess I shouldn't have expected a font of good naming, two generations down.

But it still beats having Joshua, Jana and John-David (twins), Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah and Jeremiah (twins), Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, and Jordyn-Grace. I've said this before...

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong