View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-04-03, 12:41

The batch of rumors that hit yesterday all said white, black or red. I don't know if they truly mean black or just a quick way of saying "space grey"? My plan all along has been to migrate to Space Grey upon each new purchase throughout 2020. I've done the white/silver thing for ages (since my iPhone 5 in October 2012). My iMac since 2008 has been silver aluminum, as is this 13" MacBook Pro loaner I'm on. And before that, from 2003-2008, an aluminum 15" PowerBook G4. So 15+ years of silver/aluminum (and then, iPhone-wise, white/silver for over seven years).

So I'd like to get a Space Grey iPhone, along with a Space Grey MacBook Air (or Pro, should I decide to go that route). Just to change things up after so many years. Probably wind up getting a Space Grey HomePod and Magic Mouse 2 at some point as well...time for something completely new/different!

Capacity-wise, the rumors say starting at 64GB on the base model and I'd be thrilled with that, as it's 4x what I've had for the past four years and I'm using about 12GB of the 16GB available. So 64GB will feel like a mansion...I'll probably get a little bonkers with pics/video because I won't have to worry about that ceiling like I sometimes do now.

So...Space Grey and 64GB for me is the plan.