View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2007-01-05, 13:55

Yah I've heard about that. Some type of uber-conservative Muslim sect. My question is, how do they know you have wine or liquor unless you're carrying it around openly? I mean, once you're out of customs, stuff it in your suitcase or wrap it inside your jacket. If they ask, lie. Screw them and their superstitions. What are they gonna do, ask to search your belongings? If they do you can ask to search their immigration documents; that'll shut em up. Nosy bastards. Just do your job and shut your pie holes, unless of course you want to partake in friendly conversation like a normal human being.

The dog part is pure bullshit, they shouldn't even have a say and quite frankly the employer of the cabbies who refuse to allow seeing eye dogs, can and should be sued. That's a perfect case for a legitimate law suit. You can't deny cab service to a blind person because their dog offends your religious sensibilities. Fuck off with that! Go drive a cab in Riyadh then, ya fucks. Wine and spirits is one thing (there's an easy enough way around it), but denying the handicapped service because they require a dog to help them get around is completely out of line.

It's not a requirement that passengers abide by the driver's religion, last time I checked. Buttholes.

...into the light of a dark black night.