View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-05-16, 11:08

Not super familiar with her, but damn...so nice to hear someone pointing it out/mocking it.

Whitney Cummings on celebrities on social media during "these uncertain times".

Hope it plays...it's an Instagram link, so I don't know if you have to be logged in, etc. Who knows.

The scary thing is, she's not exaggerating. I've seen/heard this kind of thing with my own eyes and ears the past six or so weeks, while tooling around online.

"Okay, there's this stuff called 'construction paper'...you should be able to order it from Amazon. And what you do is...wait, let me first tell you about crayons. Are you guys familiar with these?"

Yes. Us plebes in Flyoverville have been doing this shit since the dawn of man. You are the ones acting like you've suddenly discovered plutonium. Just because you're now forced to spend more than 90 minutes a day with your own kids, stop acting like you've just written the world's first How to Entertain and Interact with Children guidebook.

We've got it all figured out. Everyone's doing just fine without your "Pop-Tarts make a wonderful, easy-to-prepare pre-snack, especially if you add some kale and olive oil...just be sure to keep the glue stick and glitter away from them" insights, Gwyneth.

The biggest side effects/impacts from COVID-19 appear to be severe cases of know-it-allitis and attention-whoredom ("watch me play shitty guitar on Instagram, but you're gonna grade me on a coronavirus curve, right?)", from what I'm seeing.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2020-05-16 at 11:42.