View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-09-22, 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Could we move the spawn point plz? I died recently (I know! ) and ended up on top of the space needle downtown. Well, since the 33x33 area around spawn locks everything down so it can't be messed with, the trapdoor to get down wouldn't open. I was stuck naked and afraid on top of the needle and it took me several running jump attempts to hit the water below. You try it! It's tough.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I'll move spawn, I didn't realize it would keep you from opening the hatch. I thought it would be a cool place to start since there are signs showing you where things are. What about spawn being centered near guest housing and the cove? I'm fine with where you put them, I'm just thinking of pointing new people to a good start. Like right in the middle of the intersection here:

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.