View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2021-02-24, 11:13

How do we know anything is safe? Because testers tell us things are? What is the crash rating of your vehicle? Even in a 5 star rated vehicle you can still die. In my mind vaccines are the same thing, and in my mind the benefits to myself and the people around me outweigh the risk.

Do I know if these vaccinations are safe? Nope, that kind of knowledge is beyond me, I don’t have a background in biochemistry. Given that how could I realistically have a chance of understanding all that goes into the making in testing of drugs? My father has a background in chemistry and biology and seems to not be the least bit concerned about getting in line for the shots. I add that to my list of reasons. Then I have to rely on past experiences, have the other vaccines I’ve taken made by these companies harmed me? Answer, as far as I know they have not. Then I consider this, if the vaccine was going to kill or be harmful that would be very, very, bad for business. The short term gain the companies would get would be outweighed the long term pain.