Thread: Airpods Pro
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-11-27, 14:23

Stupid Question Alertâ„¢

I've only ever owned/used wired Apple earbuds on any iPod or iPhone I've ever owned.

On these AirPods, how easy are they to lose, not being tethered to one another and being so small?

I feel like I can always be aware of/hang onto my wired earbuds (you definitely know you're wearing them, and if one were to fall out, you'd know it because it would dangle and hang there and the chanceof losing them completely seems greatly decreased.

Is that a known, accepted problem with AirPods, being extra careful/aware of all that? Are there third-party outfits that make some sort of "behind-the-head" tether cord for those concerned? Or do they just fit so good that falling out and losing them isn't an issue?

Have any of you, in the time AirPods have existed, lost one (or both), due to their design (small, wireless)?

I listen to music and podcasts more these days than probably ever before, but the stock earbuds that come with my iPhone have always been "good enough". But sometimes that cord does get tangled or I accidentally yank it in a way I wish I hadn't, etc.

I've never even seen AirPods in real life.