View Single Post
!Marc!

2020-06-16, 02:44

Hi,

I didnt want to waste space by creating a new thread....This is bizarre, but related

Back in the day when Applenova and Appleinsider were all friends, I posted as MarcUKā„¢ , so some old timers may know of me from previous decades....

I recently became aware of a major astrophysical scientific theory that is becoming mainstream, by one of the worlds most respected living scientists, that was first published in 2010. However....

I also know that I published this idea, from my own completely original work / speculation, as a topic for discussion, in the AI Outsider/PO forums in about 2005, and would like to ressurrect these posts for posterity and historical record, but that is not so easy.

As I know that AN and AI had common members/owners and moderators, and the past is the past, is there anyone here who has knowledge of/access to, the archives of AI going back to the early days, and how we might go about doing a search on them?

Obviously I have approached AI, but as this is such a long shot to retrieve these posts, I need to come at this from every possible angle, or history will not be truthfully recorded.

Last edited by !Marc! : 2020-06-16 at 02:56.