View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-09-20, 09:56

I'm really annoyed too because I left it in the reach of my little one and they pulled it down on the fireplace. It's only a single long crack across the middle of the screen, but it is really noticeable when you touch/interact with the screen. It's also the Mid-2017 10.5" so it isn't the most modern but yet still works great for my needs. Now a screen replacement is $450.

I could double that and just get a new iPad, but then this one is still good other than the crack and I would feel like it's a waste to recycle it. Apple won't give me anything for it since there is a crack in the glass.

The first time I broke it I dropped It on stone stairs outside of a church playing Pokemon Go. At least then it was me to dropped it. I can't blame my little one because he really had no idea what he was doing.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.