View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2020-02-04, 16:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses View Post
Who said anything about sedans in the low end price range of the market? The model 3 is the 9th best selling vehicle in the US and climbing. Clearly the sedan form factor is not dead. Just no one besides Tesla has innovated in the market segment and thus no one wants what most are selling. Car manufacturers are lazy.

The Model 3 is the #3 selling vehicle in California.

No you can’t get a new mode 3 for below 30k but 36-40k is very doable and very competitive.
No price bracket was mentioned at all. I figured it might be an issue, based on the brands that were mentioned. Just because many people buying cars are sitting on $30+k car loans doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. I have never bought a new car, and likely never will, since they deprecated way too fast to be worth that much, from my perspective. To me it's throwing money away, but that's just my perspective, and not everyone is fortunate enough to have 6 figure incomes after all. I'll let some other person spend the $30-40k (plus interest) on something I can get a few years later for half or less that much with cash. I'm cheap, so sue me.