View Single Post
Mac+
9" monochrome

2021-12-24, 01:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post
I would absolutely die if I had something like that on my wall. I'd never need TV.

I love timelines, graphs, infographics, etc. Anything like that will hold my attention for a really long time.

Off-topic (click to toggle):

I was in heaven/my element at those times, and always came through. You learn all the shortcuts/workarounds/streamlining when there's a daily deadline to press! I learned so much about Adobe Illustrator in those 12-16 months...total trial by fire. If I didn't know it, I'd make it up/figure out a way. I loved that period/job.
I love that reflection about being in your element at work. I’ve been striving for that recently. I realised I derive more sense of satisfaction and self-worth when I’m doing the work as opposed to directing it. Thankfully, with maturity, I can steer my career and create opportunities better for myself these days. It’s very gratifying to be able to do work that is invigorating and you find appeals to your values.

On a different note, in relation to keeping track of Apple products, we may have discussed this before Paul, but I always load up MacTracker on every machine I have. I love this utility app.

In a similar sense to our discussion about iOS as a label sticking out as the odd one out these days (I wish it were named iPhone OS) I wish MacTracker was renamed AppleTracker or something more encompassing than the Mac.

All I want is a simple life
twitter