View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2007-07-18, 22:36

My wife is so awesome. She knows I'm not the blubbery emotional type at all. In fact, I have to work really had to not be an ass because I'm just being straightforward. So we have been looking at expanding the family tree again and got things underway (read: fired IUD) just about a month ago (31 days exactly). We've been practicing the whole time to ensure efficiency in all areas. So this morning my wife gets a call and heads into the other room with her MB in hand. This isn't abnormal since we have a 13 year old and a 15 month old and sometimes they forget it's quiet time when someone's on the phone.

With her held up in the bedroom I head into the office to get some work done. I can hear her on the phone but couldn't hear what she was saying. I checked mail again to see what was going on here at AN and I get this message from my awesome wife:

Is she awesome or what!? No need for emotionalism here. I laughed out loud and headed into the bedroom to confirm this cryptic message and ... I'll leave out those details.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited with the news and thought my friends here might want to know.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2007-07-18 at 22:50.