View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-09-13, 10:12

Thanks Brad. We are all pretty excited about this space. It will be useful for the Tae Kwon Do practices like sparring too. The sprung floor is amazingly versatile and will be of benefit for everyone, even though we currently only have two taking dance. Dance is the primary focus because all the other uses can work with a dance floor, ballet needs to be done on a specific floor though.

This space is really coming together! Yesterday I filled the gap under the door and also closed the hole at the treadmill side. I also took down stuff form the walls and cleaned them up with plaster filler. It didn't need much, but there were a few holes that didn't make sense to leave since Mrs T and the kids were going to pain the space. That has begun though there is still lots to be done there.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.