View Single Post
Maciej
M AH - ch ain saw

2009-11-21, 23:52

Respectfully,

Your place of employment is clearly not prepared to be doing business - with regards to gripes #1 and #2. Medium is an uber popular size, I'd postulate it's the most popular size. I can't blame you, the customer needs to read - but a portion of the population is illiterate. Management should definitely replace your deli case, if you can open it from the front it really does suggest that customers can grab their own meal. Does it have a handle, or is it a flat lid like at Starbucks? I can understand your anger if its a flat piece of glass w/o handle. We had those for cleaning purposes and not once in my entire working career there did a customer grab his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboman View Post
Oh, and for the record, because I'm sick of people thinking/saying otherwise: At most "real" Starbuckses (but not at all the mini ones), you can order a short. Tall is not the smallest size, people. It's just that they don't put short on the menu. They're devious like that.
Actually, I think they don't put short on the menu because people would order it way too much and be upset at how small it is.

I use to work at starbucks.

User formally known as Sh0eWax