View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-01-30, 22:41

So I'm looking for something that I can plug in some dimensions and be able to see a layout of my home and then furniture in it. My kids need new items in their room and it would be nice to visualize what space is going to be used. I'm not wanting to go with a specific brand or anything like that just I have an idea of what I want.

I'm looking for something that is able to show a grid or not. Where the grid when shown can be set to specifics like 5" or 1" per block. I actually need to be able to draw at least 45 degree angles because my home has a few of those like across the fireplace.

While I would like to be able to do a "blueprint" of my house from the inside, I don't want CAD or those other really expensive titles that have a super steep learning curve.

What's out there for something like I'm after? Anyone have any ideas?

A bonus would be able to do my yard as well where I could map the utilities underground.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.