View Single Post
steve77uk

Send a message via AIM to steve77uk Send a message via MSN to steve77uk Send a message via Skype™ to steve77uk 
2007-01-10, 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turano View Post
I only assume that the iPod will follow in the footsteps of the new iPhone to give users access to the new navigation tools which will then fuel sales for the iPhone.

I am thinking that AAPL has something up it's sleve for 10.5 so it may be waiting for Vista to launch and then smack it down before it gets too hyped up this launch will come with updates to iLife.
But surely if apple release information about Leopard before Vista is on the shelves for Consumers, then people who are wanting to buy a new computer will look at Vista and then look at leopard and possibly go for an Apple Mac instead...

As it stands, most people know what is in Vista already, but we don't know what the top secret features are in Leopard to entice Windows users...

Obviously it makes no odds to me as will get Leopard whenever it is released, but I had Vista on my Work's PC but removed it a month later (if not less) because this User Security thing even though I was an admin it popped up with everything and anything reglardless - don't get me started, it was crap and gave me a headache!!

Bring on Leopard! and iLife 07!!!