View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-10-18, 12:59

It's encouraging that hubris/ego isn't preventing them from doing so.

I imagine they've spent the past several years getting an earful from their actual customers/users (and not just sycophantic bloggers, YouTuber chatterboxes or those who put sleekness and style over all else).

That's encouraging to know that they're willing to listen and correct course if/when needed. I don't think that's something we would've seen 3-5 years ago. They fixed the keyboard a while back and now they brought back a few useful ports.

That notch, though. People at MacRumors, as they're so good at doing, are surely filling their diapers as we speak.

Whoa, I just noticed the pricing...that 14" jumped up $200.

But that's okay...it's quite a powerhouse, and it's nothing I'm in the market for at this point. It can cost whatever it wants if those numbers are all legit. It truly earns/warrants its name now, and for those needing that performance/power, they'll happily pay for it. Kinda makes sense that the pro stuff is $2,000+, I guess.

That M1 model, despite being named wrong, should nicely cover that $1,299-1,999 space (with various BTO, etc.).