View Single Post
Artap99
Totally awesome.

Send a message via AIM to Artap99  
2012-03-25, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Quick post because I don't have time to be on the game server tonight. I've written a script that will enable "Creative Day" to start at each Saturday at 00:00 EDT and end on Sunday 06:00 EDT. During this time, you have the following additional commands at your disposal:
  • /i - The "give" command. First required argument is either the block ID (decimal form) or an alias for it. Second optional is the quantity. Third optional is the recipient username. Example uses: /i 2, /i grass, /i grass 10, /i grass 10 werejack
  • /color - If you have wool in your hand, this allows you to change its color. Example: /color red
  • /enchant - If you have a tool or armor in your hand, this allows you to enchant it. First argument is the enchantment name. Second optional is the level. Use no arguments to get a list of all enchantments.
  • /more - Fills the stack of the item in your hand.
  • /moreall - Fills all stacks in your inventory to their maximum capacity.
  • /repair - Repairs the tool or armor in your hand.
  • /repairall - Repairs all items in your inventory.
  • /heal - Fills your health bar.
  • /feed - Fills your food bar.
  • // - Toggle "superbreaker" mode. If you have a diamond pick in your hand, you will instantly break whatever you click.
I just wanted to say thank you for doing all of that, Brad. I had a fun day and appreciate the effort you put into making it accessible.