View Single Post
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2007-07-30, 23:47

Well I recently started using Facebook again (registered over a year ago but never really used it) and I like it. The applications are kind of weird and annoying, though. I've gotten so many application requests from one of my friends, who seems to be COMPLETELY into it. I've received gifts, been bitten by both vampires and zombies, gotten drinks, and so on. They all seem to have the exact same effect, they just display different pictures.

I'm not sure I want to make a Myspace account. I was unable to while I was in China thanks to some awful web design (the signup page detected that I was in China, and gave me a form in Chinese, and the button to click to switch to the English version just redirected me back to the Chinese page again). Now that I'm back in the US, I don't know. Myspace seems pretty stupid, but it might be a good way to get in touch with people.

Oh yeah - is there any way of making your profile public? It would be nice if I could show my profile to people without them having to have a facebook account.