Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-10-07, 09:31

It is/will but it’ll still be $200 or so more than the SE pricing I’m cool with. For things I know I truly won’t appreciate/notice. I know me…my requirements/standards are hyper-modest (some may say “low”…hell, “nonexistent” ) that the flagships just never cross my mind…they’d be wasted on me.

The SE isn’t a “settle” phone for me. I appreciate the reasonable (for me) pricing and I actually prefer the home button. I’m not enough of a camera/photography fiend to care about the double/triple lenses of the flagships. I sometimes go days and days (weeks, even) without launching the camera app.

My iPhone is primarily a Safari, Messages, Mail, FaceTime, Apple Music, Weather, Maps, Scrabble and YouTube device. I don’t game, I’m not on a single social media platform, I currently have only four third party apps installed.

I’m not like any iPhone user you’ve ever known, I’d wager my right lung on that.

I could get a 13 mini today if I wanted one, but it’s just complete overkill for my needs and I really don’t want to pay over $500 for a phone (or, as long as the SE exists, $399).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-10-07 at 10:14.