View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-06-28, 08:25

Drew, I'm specifically not specifying MX Cherry switched because I know they aren't the only mechanical switch out there, but they are one of the most advertised.

Y'all have given some great input here! Thank you very much. Ducky is a brand I've heard before too...though that was back when I was going to have one that did RGB and all. Now at best I would want backlit but not even sure about that. I'm not open to blank caps, but more "normal" is where I'm at.

I've always thought I had to have the number pad but in thinking about it I guess I really don't. I'm not doing data entry or accounting work and don't use the numbered much anymore. I guess I should be willing to let that go. Maybe it's just the law of Primal Training, it's what I was taught so I stick with it.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.