Thread: E3 2012
View Single Post
dmegatool
Custom User Title

2012-06-05, 10:12

Starting a low interest thread as nobody started one and conferences have already been done.

Anybody watched any of the Microsoft/Sony conferences ? Even the Nintendo pre-E3 ?

It's funny how Nintendo's never been on the online thing. Now, seems like they over doing it. They showed some kind of feed that you can post for help of others. Like an interactive FAQ. The guy even called one of the stranger who suggested something. Called like in VIDEO call. Wtf ? Why would I want to receive a call from a perfect stranger asking me how to get through this or that part.

Microsoft showed some nice things. The integration with ios/WinMo and Android is great. All little nice things like using your phone/tablet as a trackpad to control the cursor on the screen while browsing... on IE . Splinter Cell looks sick ! Some rare exclusive that I wish I had a 360 instead of a PS3

I thought Sony was kind of bland. Nothing new or interesting for me. Some cool games but not mind blowind either. Last Of Us looks cool but it's way more similar to Uncharted then reps wants you to think. They're saying things like "A totally different type of game from Uncharted"... Well, not that much. At least, not what you showed.

Dave Mustaine :"God created whammy bars for people who don't know how to solo."