View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-12-16, 20:00

FWIW, there were more resource pack changes with 1.15 that make old packs incompatible again. I think I've nailed down most of the issues in my AppleNova pack, but the most annoying thing that I'm still working on is that the texture files for chests have been completely rearranged. I'm actually using this as an opportunity to revamp the chest textures, too. I should have an update posted for anyone wanting to try 1.15 offline with my pack in a couple days.

As for our server…
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Should proceed with caution, wait for OptiFine, yada yada. Probably no reason to trim the world before upgrading either as it's still pretty small (compared to previous worlds).
Agreed! And…
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
When 1.15 happens it might be fun to have a Creative Day like back in the old times. Purely selfish* reasons on my part, but those rare days really did pull people out of the woodwork. Would be nice for those out there lurking to grab a few tools and whatnot free of charge. Ken could grab gold or iron or whatever it is cave trolls hoard.
Also agreed!

Since it's likely to be at least a month or two before OptiFine is ready, and I'd really hesitate to update before then, maybe in the mean time we could have a little winter solstice giftmas. What would people think about getting into creative mode next week while we're still on 1.14? It could be handy since I suspect most of us will have a couple days off work. Stockpile those iron and gravel hoards. Make a rainbow assortment of leather armor in every color imaginable. Maybe even finish off a 'Zilla or castle two.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.