Protip for making fancy diamond kit without all the digging:
- Chop down trees, get logs.
- Cook logs in furnace to make charcoal.
- Cook charcoal in blast furnace to make coal
- Make coal blocks from coal
- Cook coal blocks in blast furnace to make diamonds
: Since I was curious what a stack would actually
- Cook stack of logs to make charcoal (64)
- Cook 36 pieces of charcoal with 9 charcoal for 36 coal (1 charcoal cooks 4 coal)
- Make 4 coal blocks from 36 pieces coal
- Cook 4 coal blocks with 16 pieces charcoal (4 charcoal cooks 1 coal block for 1 diamond)
So, 1 stack of logs gets you a final tally of 4 diamonds and 3 pieces of charcoal.