View Single Post
evan
Formerly CoachKrzyzewski

Send a message via AIM to evan  
2012-08-23, 00:02

*rolls up sleeves*

Alright, my time to shine. Actually first time I've put it all in a list like this.

Note Submit'R
Only app released under my own name, was also my first. A friend I regularly played basketball wanted a simple app for his business, I was teaching myself iOS programming while in school at the time, so I got my first client. It's truly an awful app in just about every way, but hey, it's my first!

misdGO
iOS wrapper for a web app built for a school district outside of Dallas (funny because i made this while in Virginia, but am now actually in Dallas... fun to meet someone who's actually used the app). Made this one while interning at a Mobile Development shop in VA.

Interstate Sportsman Radio
Client app for a radio show targeted towards commercial truck drivers. Not really much to it, but was my first app as a full time developer after school (for the same company I interned for)

MBHomefinder
Interested in a condo on the east coast? This app's for you. Client iPad app for finding information on their various properties. Worked with a solid team to get it done.

The Verge
App for the Verge. Almost didn't include this one, but for completeness I might as well. I only worked on this for about 3 weeks before switching jobs, and the section of the app I completed had some serious modifications between when I worked on it and its release. Oh well.

Washington Post Politics
First app at a new mobile development shop after moving to Dallas, worked with a pretty big team to get it done in a short amount of time, and we've actually been constantly working on it adding features since its initial release in Feb/March (can't remember now). If you follow politics, it's actually a pretty cool app (not just my biased opinion).

WWE
My most recent app, came out last week! (by "my" I mean my team... the kind of apps we do at my current job really necessitate at least 2-3 iOS devs plus art/strategy, QA, PM...). Basically this app lets you keep up-to-date on the WWE Universe through tons of media content. iPad and iPhone.

So yeah, I've had a pretty good run in the last 2 years. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's! Currently still doing work for WWE (bug fixes and moving into a 2.0 build... but that's about all I should say), but on the side I'm working on a client app for App.net and I'll definitely let you all know when that's done! Something to be said about working for a mobile shop rather than on my own is that I've gotten to work on some pretty big-name projects/clients, which is a ton of fun.

EDIT: need to credit my companies...
#2-5 were done at WillowTree Apps
Last two at Bottle Rocket Apps

Last edited by evan : 2012-08-23 at 09:52.