View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-01-02, 22:31

So, Jess (Grendagle) and I set out to slay the Ender Dragon. As we passed through the portal, we were standing face to face (super-imposed) and I wound up staring down an Enderman who promptly smacked me over a cliff and nearly to my death (which would have sucked, considering my healthy load of diamond armor and sword). Anyway, the kid and I had already settled on a plan of attack and she set out to knock out the health crystals at the top of the towers. By the time I found my way back up to the plateau, she had already taken out most of the crystals.

It took a while, but the two of us whittled the nasty beast down until Jess fired the kill shot. Thanks to Turtle for coming up and showing us how to get the trophy egg, which is Jess's to brag about (). The egg is now on display in the [future] pond outside the Whammer Dome.

So, that being said, the Ender Dragon is DEAD!!

We built a platform around the outlet portal, which is almost dead center on the island. Lots of work to do to build a path to it and such, but, hey, the Ender Dragon is DEAD!!

I am going to lay claim to a couple Obsidian towers, and the rest are up for grabs.

BB, I expect a fancy Enderman farm is forthcoming? Woo and Hoo!

Happy Ending!

Edit: And since I blew it, would a Mod please add "MC:" to the title? Thanks and thanks.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)