View Single Post
rollercoaster375

Send a message via AIM to rollercoaster375 Send a message via MSN to rollercoaster375 Send a message via Yahoo to rollercoaster375 Send a message via Skype™ to rollercoaster375 
2006-01-17, 23:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboman
Believe me, I didn't forget about it - the 12" Powerbook is one of my favorite Macs ever, even if it is the black sheep of the Powerbook family. I'm just not sure what the future holds for a small pro notebook. I don't think Apple will ignore one - that'd create a $1,000 gap in the MacBook line - but I'm not entirely sure we'll see one...it's possible Apple just drops the price of the MacBook Pro.
That doesn't fix anything. I personally wouldn't buy a 15" Laptop - It's just too big. There is an absolutely essential need for something between 12.1 Widescreen - 14.1 Widescreen. A 14.1 is even cutting it. And I'm not talking about a subnote either. That range is where a Subnote is just not fully featured, but a computer needs to exist.

It's really quite stupid of me to be arguing this of all things out with people who have no control over it :P