View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2006-01-18, 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster375
That doesn't fix anything. I personally wouldn't buy a 15" Laptop - It's just too big. There is an absolutely essential need for something between 12.1 Widescreen - 14.1 Widescreen. A 14.1 is even cutting it. And I'm not talking about a subnote either. That range is where a Subnote is just not fully featured, but a computer needs to exist.
Well, as some would say, Apple would have a MacBook - maybe even a MacBook mini - for those who want a smaller notebook than the MacBook Pro.

Yeah, I don't think that fits the bill, either, but...

It's just hard to pin down a small MacBook Pro...and that's not even taking into account the "cooler...much cooler" rumors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artap99
Oh. I get it. Come and passed.
Whoops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim
I would like Apple to make iMac 23" as special edition 30 anniversary, and I do not care if it use Conroe or Merom.
But a Thirtieth Anniversary Mac should have a 30" screen! Apple makes them, so why not? "Anniversary" Macs should be nothing less than top of the line, and a computer built into a 30" Cinema HD Display would be impressive indeed - it could look exactly like the normal display!

Any 30th Anniversary Mac wouldn't be able to use Conroe or Merom, though, unless they ship it months later than the actual anniversary. (Actually, the Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh was introduced a calender year after the anniversary - it shipped in 1997, not 1996.)

I stand by my earlier prediction - the next-generation iMac (with Merom) will grow to 20" standard, and a 23" version may be available.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong