View Single Post
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

Send a message via AIM to Ebby  
2016-05-07, 20:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
Maybe this whole iPhone SE situation has caused them to realize how arrogant and out-of-touch they can be, and that maybe *gasp* giving customers what they want/enjoy/understand is a better approach than "here's what we're doing, and you'll like it because, hey...we're Apple. We barely have to try at this point! Where else are you gonna go, nerds?"
I'm actually a little excited Apple is floundering around. Remember the iMac came out of the biggest dip in Apple history and before that they had cycles of growth and stagnation.

My gut says someone got the memo. Thinner doesn't matter anymore, smaller doesn't matter, simplicity is over-emphasized. I think the whips are starting to crack in those engineering departments and if history repeats its self, when Apple is out of their comfort zone we'll start seeing new, cool products again. More functions, more capabilities, better Interoperability. (Still no clones)

I'll give it a few years, but Apple might be running low on ammunition+feet; time for the brain to take over.

^^ One more quality post from the desk of Ebby. ^^
SSBA | SmockBogger | SporkNET