View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-09, 00:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraetos View Post
So this is just a new drive, right? Not the new processor?
Right. We are running a clean install of Cent OS and a few other services. This will minimize the processes running. I'm not using it for storage at all so I've dropped the drive down to one 320GB drive over the 2 x1TB. Services are a minimum etc. I also installed the x64 version in case we upgrade the RAM later for some reason.

The new CPU can't happen just yet because I don't have enough to get it yet. I'm still at the $120 mark. Almost there though. It's about $200 for the one I'm looking at that would serve MC the best. Today was my first day unemployed and it was great. Other than having to go to Office Depot again to get some supplies I needed for the drive moves and such. Could have been worse I suppose.

Also, my tool shed has been completed and is open for those who need to get tools. I have a dispenser system similar to the armor dispenser in the armory. Feel free to get something you need, just limit it so others can share in it. I'm going to have to change the outside though, it doesn't look right. I'll have to tackle that another time though.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.