Thread: iMac Pro
View Single Post
chucker
‽

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2017-06-08, 10:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bobsky View Post
Haptatic feedback on the trackpad gets quite annoying at times -- especially when Keynote or similar programs have built in activators for the response; I do not need to feel when my image is aligned with another one and I certainly don't appreciate my finger getting kicked off the trackpad because the application designer wants me to feel a bump.
Haven't had a chance to play with it; my rMBP is 2013 and thus doesn't have it yet.

But I think we have a newer one lying around…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
I'm not sure I want to lose the physical keys of a keyboard, but I'd be interested in trying a touch-surface sub-display control for navigation on laptops and desktops.

I'm not criticizing Apple's design choice here, but I would imagine that the trackpad would be a better natural location for it?
I think the idea is that it's close enough to the screen to glance, yet close enough to your hands to touch.