View Single Post
Grammar Police

2006-03-07, 00:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland
You know if apple ever does a cellphone it will be a success! The demand for such an Apple product is through the roof. That's a given.

My point is this. Everybody keeps calling the phone that might someday appear the 'iPod phone', or the 'iPhone'.

This is a straight forward thread that suggest a different name, simple called............................................ .........................."Apple Phone".

Although it will have certain iPod features, the name will seperate the products into two distinct seperate catagories. What are your thoughts if such a product ever materializes!

......................say it again............................................. ............."Apple Phone". What are your thoughts ??

Please don't just say apple will never bring out a phone that's stupid! Just a couple of months ago they filed a trademark, "Mobile me", in my view it's only time!
If you'd like to be taken seriously in these forum discussions, please extend the courtesy of taking a few moments to check your grammar and to form a coherent message before posting. Excessive punctuation detracts from readability and will not help you convey your point. Messages like this are difficult to read and cause some members unnecessary frustration. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum; you have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.