View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2007-02-14, 17:57

Ok, while I'm not really bothered that they aren't there I really do miss them. While I personally couldn't care less about Valentine's Day, I was kinda hoping the speed holes would change.

I didn't get to see the lack of them during this Christmas season because I was pretty much only logging in on my mobile (Slim Theme).

Sure there are some people who need to find a personality and a life. They also need to learn that change is a good thing. Don't let those people cause the rest of us to not enjoy the season as much.

I know I'm not the only one who enjoys they themes you do. After seeing the Google logo today it dawned on me how much I miss that little touch here on AN.

Please bring back the seasonal/holiday themes. It really helps to make this place home. If people complain, you could always just ban them during that theme's duration.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.