View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-27, 16:14

Yep, 2400. Ok it is really 2334 but I'm trying not to be too specific. That is basically how much I burn on a daily basis. So if I eat what I'm burning then I should maintain my weight... in theory. Of corse some days I'll do less and others more. With my plan being maintain the same basic diet but increase the amount of protein from shakes and bars should do nicely for increasing the muscle growth fuel.

Ultimately I'm like you though, weight isn't really the goal but body shape and tone. I'm not even looking to have 26" pythons either. Just good tone and strength for my size and I'll be happy.

Waiting it out for my weight to drop by three more pounds is just grueling. I'm so close to being able to eat... and yet so far. I mean, 5 days ago I just went under 165 so it will likely be another week of this. I can do it, but man and I really to not be hungry all the time.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.