View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-24, 10:03

I'm under 180 now generally consistently. This is huge given I haven't been this low since I built decks for a living after getting out of the Navy I think. 20+ years.

Also, I decided to check my blood pressure recently and was surprised by it. Thankfully it wasn't absurd or anything, but it was labeled higher than I liked. Last night was the third or fourth night in a row that it was down in the normal ranges again! I'm thinking all the cardio I do along with the change in diet (sodium moderation) has made a huge difference for me.

This week is my intermittent fasting week again on M/W/F. After that I'm going back to regular 1700 a day for at least a few weeks if not month. I will say that the fasting has made a difference in trimming my fat. I still have energy to do things but am always hungry. I'm still maintaining muscle mass too, at least according to the scale. Body fat is dropping and so is BMI. Finally under 25 there!

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.