View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-03-28, 07:30

I've never been REALLY into the Halo series on the Xbox. I've enjoyed it but not played all the versions out there or even beaten one of them for that matter.

Showtime just put out the first episode of Halo and my son wanted to watch it with me so we did. It is rated TV-MA so he doesn't have access to see it thanks to parental controls and I wanted to watch it anyway. So we watched it together and I have to say I really enjoyed the first show.

I'm going to go too far into the plot, but a hardened Spartan fighter rescues a kid and then recovers an "artifact" that reveals visions that call him to question his unwavering following of orders.

The fight scenes are done well IMO. It is space fighting skirmish styles. I'm looking forward to see where this show goes. I do hope it avoids too much drama, but then again I guess we have to have that in order to endure non-stop fighting.

Edit: I just realized who produced this and that it is rated MA. I REALLY hope they don't throw sex into it just because it is already MA. I don't need my young teen boy watching smut for the sake of "we can".

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2022-03-28 at 10:02.