View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-05-31, 09:23

I finally got to watch the second episode last night and I did really enjoy these two.
Spoiler (click to toggle):
Seeing how broken down they portrayed Ben was awesome. That is how so many people go through life with their head down and just grinding away.

The Inquisitors are a nice addition to the story line. It never occurred to me that they would be there since I would have assumed the Jedi were all gone as implied in New Hope. Sure Yoda still lived, but that was in a swamp so it hadn't occurred to me that there might be more out there, let alone enough to have a hit squad out looking for just them.

The revelation that Anakin/Vader was alive was really well captured. McGregor did an amazing job portraying that.

There is more, but most of it was covered earlier so I won't rehash it.

I will add, this series is already leaps and bounds better than Boba. Still shocked I watched that whole thing.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.