View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-06-20, 07:56

**Sounds Like a Really Good Time, Said Nobody News**

World Cup sex ban as horny fans warned one-night stands can lead to 7 years in jail

You have to be one hardcore, soccer-loving weirdo to attend this thing in Qatar. No drinking? No sex? No thanks! When your only distraction/enjoyment is men running around for 90-minutes and nothing ever really coming of it.

But, agree with them or not, the rules/expectations are firmly established up front, so I don't want to hear any ginned-up sob stories of UK and other Western fans defying said rules/expectations and winding up in trouble. When in Rome, people. And if you can't keep it in your pants for 3-4 weeks, then you don't need to go there. Just watch it on TV in your own debauched, anything-goes country. No piece of tail is worth seven years in the clink. A Middle Eastern clink, no less...AC probably isn't a high priority.

PS - I really don't ever want to hear any shit about how restrictive/oppressive Western Christianity is on these matters. Even the most Bible-thumping, rattlesnake-dancing, women-don't-wear-pants-ever Baptist county in West Virginia isn't going to put anyone in jail over a bit of casual sausage-hiding with a stranger (although I've been to West Virginia and...well, good luck with that).

PS - I've managed to disparage or ding two religions/cultures, an international sport and a U.S. state (oh, and question/doubt the intrinsic value of snatch) in a single post. Possibly a new personal best for me?

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-06-20 at 13:50.