View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-06-21, 12:06

True.

Spoiler (click to toggle):
Regarding other cameos…anything is possible. I saw something online where someone pointed out that each five episodes of this show have mirrored/evoked the PT and OT in order, each one (episode one has parallels to The Phantom Menace and so on, right up through The Empire Strikes Back last week...certain settings, interactions, similarity in some sequences, bits of dialog, etc.). If there’s anything to any of that, then seeing Palpatine pop up in this finale would certainly parallel ROTJ, in which he played a pretty big part. I’ve kinda been wondering about that in recent weeks. Everyone (including me) is expecting Qui-Gon/Neeson, but it would be about like this show (and my piss-poor accuracy rating) for them to zig when we zag, and give us Palpatine instead. It wouldn't surprise me one bit, honestly!

EDIT: I typed all the above on my iPhone, several hours ago, foolishly not paying attention to the horrific "auto-correct" of late (and I should know better by this point). Just now re-read it from my Mac and noticed about 5-6 awful typos that make me look brain-damaged and/or sub-literate (I'm not denying either, but I can usually hide it much better ).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-06-21 at 14:54.