View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-11-19, 12:46

Arcade: Not much of a video gamer beyond Minecraft, and I barely have time for that right now. I'm buried in too many things and gaming takes a seat in the way back. Besides that, I'm just not compelled by the never-ending march of experimental video games looking for attention. They interest me not in the least, I find them incredibly mind numbing, uninspiring, and a total waste of time.

TV+: I just bought a new Apple TV so I could have Disney+, and it came with a free 1-year subscription to Apple TV+, but I have yet to even look in there. Seriously, until the Tom Hanks/Steven Spielberg Army Air Force series is released, there is absolutely nothing in there that compels me at any point. Literally nothing!

News+: An absolute treasure trove of copy/paste journalism can be found in this black hole of partizan politics, sporting frenzy, movie star-worshipping, and glamor crap hole! Nothing in there but FUD and time-sapping BS.

Apple Card: Honestly, I tried on this, but got turned down. Apparently I am over-extended with my one credit card, truck, and two homes (one is a remodel project/flipper) and until that second one is finished and sold my credit is … really good (750+) but not good enough for Apple? Maybe that's a good thing.

Other than Apple card, I have no interest here, and may never try Apple Card again.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2019-11-19 at 14:13.