View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-06-04, 23:03

With summer fast approaching and those of us in the Northern Hemisphere spending more time outside I figure this is one topic everyone can feel comfortable with joining in. Child's play is anything that you consider to be "Child's Play". In my mind I think of kids playing in a park, the aftermath of the play area when the kids all run off to the next play set to antagonize, or even the grownups who enjoy being young and refusing to "act their age".

I'll try to come up with some "Sample" shots of this, but I do hope you all get the idea behind this. Maybe it's people in costume, or your kids' play area when they finish playing. Maybe it's running in the yard under a sprinkler or blowing on a dandelion and chasing the seeds.

As with the other challenges, minimal editing (if any) and it must be taken during challenge by you.

I'd like to close the challenge on the 30th of June (2359 EDT) to try to get back to the month to month schedule. I'll be open to slight extension if requested.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.