View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-10-22, 13:45

I've found myself recently - the past 2-3 days - watching a bunch of "sovereign citizen" videos of various Internet lawyers/legal scholars pulling that shit in court or during a roadside traffic stop.

Mental patients, all.

I love when a judge has ZERO patience for their ramblings and statement-making.

"I'm not a person, I'm an individual. And I'm acting as a representative for the person in question, your honor."

"Well, you can tell all three that they're under arrest for contempt of court. Bailiff...".

I love seeing troublemaking wingnuts, of all stripes/leanings, hauled off in cuffs.

News flash...despite whatever horseshit you've heard from Alex Jones, you are subject to the same laws as yours truly and everyone else. Knock it off with all your posturing and thinking you're going to dazzle a cop or judge with your brilliant legal/Constitutional analysis and will somehow be allowed to skate on whatever idiotic offense you committed to get dragged into court in the first place.

Always stupid, minor stuff (riding a bike at night without a light, illegal dumping, etc.), and then they literally want to turn the arraignment proceeding into a Federal case.

"How do you plead to the charges, Mr. Allen?"

"I can't answer that, your honor. You hold no jurisdiction over me because...".

Oh shit, here we go...this should be good.

Just do a search for "Sovereign Citizens owned..." to get started, and prepare to laugh.

Until a few days ago, I didn't know such a thing was a thing. I was just searching for clips of people acting stupid in court (yelling/swearing at judges, trying to escape, wigging out upon sentencing, etc.). People being idiots in real life amuses/entertains me more than any sitcom or Netflix standup special ever has. Or could.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-10-22 at 14:09.