View Single Post
cosus
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to cosus Send a message via AIM to cosus Send a message via MSN to cosus Send a message via Yahoo to cosus Send a message via Skype™ to cosus 
2012-06-07, 08:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
I think the title of this thread should be:

"Halo 4 is Actually a Brand of Vodka" or,

"Marathon Drinking Sessions are Pure Gold on AppleNova" or,

"I Play Videogames All Day Long After Winning the Stock Market".

Ahhh yeah, I came to apologize for that. I haven't ad sleep in literally a week and the keyboard looks like a skaateboard part paei..... Hell I heards yelling outwside abnd I couldd swae there were two treants walking up the apaertment tower which answered to mr ehy kids were screaming I stayed and watche even after I realized treants don't exist amusedat thet looked so much more real than in lotr :P I actually said goodbye because I forgot why I was here but was amused nonetelesss.

This appology actually took me about 10 minutes to get right, I leep forgetting to use voice to text.

I qerote a post or the TV by Apple possibilytu, but I'm still writing that sseem like other people have been into ly work and steling my ideas for god knows what reason. Other smarts thgat ended up in hebrewer cause I presed the international button but couldn't change it back at the tim3. But really, I was just really repetetive and read my own crrwp for an ho an hour cause I', endeared to the T ideas anf midsentence forgot what how the sentence started. In tat case UI put it in text file when my sanity returned.

With that said, I'll be back, don't where, don't knowhen.

Retired 8 years ahead of schedule.