View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2013-09-12, 18:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I guess what I'm saying is, no need to put off building anything in the current world. I'm going to continue along with the pieces for the park, and then hopefully find a spot at new spawn to have them transported to.
Transplant to the new spawn spot? Heretic! The only thing we had been talking about copying over were structures if we wiped the world (plus the side discussion about bringing over some "best of" creations from previous worlds).

I say keep the park at the "old" town. Having some neat attractions like that, the money bin, the space needle, former homes, etc. gives people a reason to visit. Otherwise, we might as well just wipe the area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
I'm curious, is it POSSIBLE to transfer chunks of ground? As in an underground skellie-spawner home?

Certainly, but I think we're set on keeping the defined 1536x1536 plot of land we're currently occupying. So, don't fret about losing your slick subterranean bone grinder.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.