Thread: Apple Watch
View Single Post
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2015-02-27, 08:33

I'm buying the most inexpensive Apple Watch when it is released. I'll use it to track my running. I've debated the purchase though, since I haven't needed a watch to track my running before and sometimes I think these products cause people to overthink the basics rather than just "get up and go." I figure that if it is unobtrusive then I guess it wouldn't hurt to have certain information there when I decide to examine it. Only real drawback in my particular case is, I can't bring my phone into the office where I work, so I'm guessing that a watch is also not allowed in since it can transmit data. This will limit the Apple Watch to being a completely workout-related device for me, rather than a replacement for a regular watch.

"We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond." - Anne C. Richard, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration