View Single Post
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2006-05-15, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by badBrad
I doubt Jack Frost would approve of closing down so many topics (from what you have said about him).
How dare you? F you for assuming that you knew things about anyone. Don't drag our dearly departed friend into this, especially since you missed him by about a year.

Quote:
I know this is the wrong place to post too, but I think I need to get your attention. I have stopped using this site because you made it bad. I know you have rules, but you are being far to tough on enforcing them . You make macs look bad. Very sad.
So you post in the wrong forum and look like an idiot in order to say that we look bad? Wow. That's impressive. How is he making Macs look bad? Not like Brad = Mac or you have to use a Mac to use this site. Way to be informed you dolt.

Quote:
I wonder how long it will take before you shut this topic down (I posted at 2:47). I am sacraficing my user account for the good of this site. Anyone who agrees with me should post quickly before it is locked down.

BTW, ip ban will not work on me.

for those who have seen james bond:
"I am invincible"
Sacrificing your user account for the good of the site? Do you even listen to yourself talk (type)? IP ban will work on you, you just don't realize it because as you've proven through your one post here at AppleNova, you're a complete retard. You've completely failed at making a difference here. That's right, you're a failure. If you wanted to make a difference you should have joined the community, posted, joined in discussions, become a part of our community, and than taken up this issue privately with the administrators. Instead, you come off looking like just another moron. Congrats.

Go away.

Come waste your time with me