View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-04-19, 16:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
I know rain going through glass looks bad, but is it really that big of a problem for some reason I don't understand? ie: does the wool get waterlogged or something?

Most of my ladders have been continuous since day one because I preferred the look.....
There are also some apparently easily reproducible bugs that will crash the server/application. Placing certain tiles next to each other, mine carting in certain directions, etc. Basically, we'd have to enforce/trust that no one would trigger any of these actions, even by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Brad, did you bring a real computer with you? Seems like you're doing more than just stuff on an iPhone.
Yeah. Today was supposed to be shuttle launch day, but we decided to bum around the hotel instead since we didn't have an extra pass to the parks for today.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.