View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2016-09-13, 21:51

Didn't somebody bring up the idea of another BattleNova/UHC/Minecraftapalooza recently? I would totally be game if we can find a proper time along a weekend. I figure with "the kids" back in school now (right?) maybe timing would be good soonish? How are everyone's schedules generally looking these days?

I haven't played at all since 1.10 dropped, and I seem to recall reading that 1.11 might have sneaky peek builds around the time of Minecon, which I think happens later this month. I might have to pick up my pickaxe and update my commands cheat sheet to figure out a good scenario for a night of fun before long.

(edit: I'm aware there are some nightlies for 1.11 already… I meant nightlies that have actual update-worthy goodies in them.)

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.