View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2016-11-19, 13:29

Blech. Bad news. Since yesterday afternoon, I've come down with a nasty cold/flu of some kind, and I was up all night with fever and nausea. I don't think I'll be able to coordinate the zombie run through the city today (which requires me doing a bunch of offline processing of world chunks and executing a bunch of commands in-game).

I really hate to leave you guys hanging, though. So, let's keep on with the new-world adventure! I'll shut down our current world and boot up a new 1.11 server around 3PM EST for everyone to explore today. I'll join for a while, but I may drop out earlier than anticipated.

No voice chat today since that's not as necessary just for exploration. Though, that's a really good idea for the zombie run that I hadn't considered since it'll be hard to type in chat while monsters are chasing you around. I'll be sure to set that up for whenever we reschedule the zombie run.

If you haven't already, be sure to set up separate profiles in the Minecraft launcher for 1.10 and 1.11. Specifically for today, you'll want to use 1.11, and late tonight I'll revert to 1.10 until we do the world prune and officially update to 1.11.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.