View Single Post
El Gallo
Formerly “MumboJumbo”

2017-11-04, 20:57

There is a very strange vibe regarding all the reporting on Trump but also all the interactions with those going against Trump.

To put it bluntly, they just don't act like they are winning and it seems like even if they try to inflict some damage, they end up with much more damage themselves.

I mean seriously. If you think you have the president on impeachable offensives regarding foreign enemies, why do you have to go and call his press secretary a fat soccer mom? Why do you have to have Baldwin as Trump on a toilet?

I mean people have an intrinsic sense of what constitutes bullying behavior and I don't think anyone is buying the "we're bullying because he's a bully" routine. It rings about as true as Antifa punching anyone with a flag or a red hat declaring that their mere existence is proof of a rising Nazi power.

Some of the strangeness has also been how the Democrats appear willing to cut off their own head to perhaps cut off Trump's arm or something along those lines in terms of trading blows.

Trump was contacted by Russia...... really? What did they tell him?

They told him the DNC was a corrupt and compromised shell organization that Clinton used to loot all the fundraising for state races and use for her campaign in addition to making sure the primary was defacto set up for her to run unopposed......

Wow.... go team.... blue?

You have Donna "I gave Clinton the debate questions" Brazille talking about how she wanted to be all virtuous when taking over the DNC from Debbie Wasserman Schultz because Schultz was so corrupt and horrible.

So let's suppose some are right and Trump is screwing up as much as someone can screw up. The alternative is..... Joe Biden? Bernie Sanders? Jerry Brown? What model of blue state awesomeness can we point to as alternative to the Trump or red state way?